Event Category: Shows & Expos
Long Beach Lifestyle Expo
The Long Beach Lifestyle Expo is always a popular event as it provides a great place where people can walk around and shop away from the race action as they check out everything from car gadgets to home products, travel gear and all sorts of other stuff from about 150 vendors in over 270,000 square-feet of expo extravaganza . This year make sure to check out the Green Technology exhibitions.
The Long Beach Lifestyle Expo features:
- The latest in automotive, home, recreation, travel and entertainment products and services.
- Extensive, cutting-edge Green Technology Exhibits that include hybrid, electric, hydrogen and biodiesel cars, energy-saving products for the home and healthy lifestyle products.
- A large Family Fun Zone with interactive games, simulators, kids’ race cars, video arcade, action sports demonstrations and other attractions create an exciting environment to encourage multiple Lifestyle Expo visits.
- In addition, the Verizon IndyCar Series Fan Experience is located here, support series paddocks and several driver autograph sessions.
- Meeting and exhibit rooms with a “show within the show,” that provide exposure to new Grand Prix products and services.
- Hospitality services for all to make this a great Lifestyle Expo experience for the whole family.
The Family Fun Zone
If you have kids, this is the place to keep them entertained and to wear them out so they don’t complain all weekend. Here you’ll find video games, rides, remote control car races and even electric go-karts that kids ages 3-6 can race around a track.