Seattle Bacon and Read more [...]
Event Category: Fairs & Festivals
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
– Experience a place like no other : presented for Free across the Skagit Valley in Washington State.
Annual Celebration | April 1st – April 30th
Every year over 300 acres of land burst with color and beauty. Skagit Valley has more tulips than anywhere in the world including Holland. Every year more than 1 million visitors come see the spectacular rainbows of color. Visiting and exploring the fields of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival has become an annual tradition for many families across the Pacific Northwest. Bring your camera and wear your mud boots and see the amazing and unique varieties of tulips and daffodils. Fans of the outdoors will be treated to beautiful fields and gardens full of tulips. This annual spring time event is only about a one hours drive from Seattle.
Tulip Festival Highlights:
- Wine and Beer tasting
- Art Walks
- Shellfish Farm
- Used book sale
- Antique shops
- Children’s art table weekends in April at Tulip Town
- Tulip Frolic April 11th Gilkey Square in La Conner
- Face painting – RoozenGaarde Farms
- Tulip bulb sales
- Street Parade
Driving around and viewing the tulip fields are free. However there are 2 farms below that are worth visiting for a small fee:
- Tulip Town is open 9am – 5pm Daily. $5 per person, 6 and under free & free parking.
- RoozenGaarde is open from 9am – 7pm Daily. $5 per person, 6 and under free & Free parking.
Be sure to stop by one of the visitor centers for maps and other helpful festival guides.
606 Morris Street, La Conner, WA 98257
311 West Kincaid Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
At RoozenGaarde Farm buy 4 bunches of flowers and get the 5th FREE!